Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

doesn't RLC try to find out if the girls are up to it, before moving them in??????????????..... barca is one thing, but r2 is permanent tenants

permanent??? they are room mates, but nothing is permanent 

It’s  not like most of us are expecting them to be lesbians tonight. But in a day where Angie walks naked across the bathroom to get a towel after her shower, flashes in the kitchen and did a topless lotion session in her bedroom and the other two girls both had naked showers, a 2 girl naked bath and we’re saying that this apartment is really  improving. Now we are seeing the other 2 girls won’t get naked in each other’s presence.

20 minutes ago, happyone said:

And look at it this way-eventually I think they will have to get out of the wet underwear :biggrin: (hopefully in plain view)

they slipped into a door off the hall.. these look shy girls :blush:  its a tease fest here boys!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

permanent??? they are room mates, but nothing is permanent 

Yes, they are supposed to be long term recidents, "permanent" as the couples, not on a rotating shcedule like barca.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

doesn't RLC try to find out if the girls are up to it, before moving them in??????????????..... barca is one thing, but r2 is permanent tenants

I don't know if these girls are permanent or not.  They could be similar to the Fly By Night Crew hosted at B1 & B2.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know if these girls are permanent or not.  They could be similar to the Fly By Night Crew hosted at B1 & B2.

No, they are listed in the "roommate" category, not "girls on vacation"