Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This girls realy don't like lights..being day or night..light off.Most of other houses are with lights on and good image qualitie,but even in this place it's below average.

I must admit, we lower the lights in our house in the evening. I've got 1 lamp on now in the living room here. It is 2am there in Russia, so why would they have the lights blazing...:huh:

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I must admit, we lower the lights in our house in the evening. I've got 1 lamp on now in the living room here. It is 2am there in Russia, so why would they have the lights blazing...:huh:

You don't live in a house full of cameras broadcasting to the internet and you're not drinking with a bunch of people and dancing on tables. It's pretty ridiculous and annoying of them to constantly have the lights off, especially tonight.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

You don't live in a house full of cameras broadcasting to the internet and you're not drinking with a bunch of people and dancing on tables. It's pretty ridiculous and annoying of them to constantly have the lights off, especially tonight.

Why? They're having their own fun, They don't have to entertain us with the lights on, off or dimmed. All they have to do is live their lives however they want, with 19 cams pointing at them 24/7...Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see more flesh like everyone else in this apt, but this is a slice of real life mate, so it's pointless getting annoyed and go watch the couples apts or VHTV...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Why? They're having their own fun, They don't have to entertain us with the lights on, off or dimmed. All they have to do is live their lives however they want, with 19 cams pointing at them 24/7...Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see more flesh like everyone else in this apt, but this is a slice of real life mate, so it's pointless getting annoyed and go watch the couples apts or VHTV...

I like it real, not costumes and silly games.

• Like 2