Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Zoya and Lev are right up there with Julia/Eric and Desiree/Raul for being some of the worst apartments RLC has ever had. They never had guests or parties, never did anything remotely interesting and had a pretty miserable sex life. This apartment may not be all that exciting but Zoya and Lev were way WAAAAYY worst. 

same could be said about leora and paul she has one friend that comes over they never have parties or do anything interesting if she was not so pretty everyone would bitch about them to

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

same could be said about leora and paul she has one friend that comes over they never party or do anything interesting if she was not so pretty every one would bitch about them to

I actually do think the same thing about Leora and Paul. They are incredibly dull and they've been on RLC for far too long. If I could erase just one apartment from RLC this very minute it would be them.

35 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I actually do think the same thing about Leora and Paul. They are incredibly dull and they've been on RLC for far too long. If I could erase just one apartment from RLC this very minute it would be them.

maya and Stepan would be my first choice by a long shot, I should have mentioned them too