Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

11 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

lol my wife would be shocked to hear that one,oh all the girls wanted him they all had their hands all over him last night even angies sister rubbed her hands over him dancing on the table like I said earlier he could have had both a and g in a threesome all he had to do was ask

I know how he feels, I've gotta fight the girls off with a stick sometimes...:dodgy:

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

lol my wife would be shocked to hear that one,oh all the girls wanted him they all had their hands all over him last night even angies sister rubbed her hands over him dancing on the table like I said earlier he could have had both a and g in a threesome all he had to do was ask

haha yes but i think it was almost a threesome...when glasha reached out for his cock, angie's hand was already there...lool ...but lets put it in perspective...ok...the guy is goodlooking...but not so hot that a super hot girl like angie, would just walk up behind him and start caressing him seductively...even though they hardly talked... with glasha, it was natural...they were talking and talking...and some girls have this amazing talent....like glasha...they know how to get friendly with guys...i am sure she has many male friends..infact in her case...her beauty works more as icing on the cake...incase of angie...she only has her beauty..and i am sure she has very few male friends...most will get intimidated by her beauty and also probably she has just two modes...either seducing a guy or treating him as trash...

i think she likes the perverto guy but she is disturbed that he wants her sexually as well...this is a tragedy with superhot girls...they have very few male friends...most of the guys they meet, want to sleep with them...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

Ok quick question.
He cummed on her face or in her mouth ?

And one note, she was really really quiet during the sex.
Was hoping she will be louder but well... you can't get everything in life :/

there is no chemistry...she wants him for other benefits or probably wants to get rid of perverto....even now...look at them in the kitchen...there is no chemistry...she is only laughing like a retard and he looks bored...now compare this to how he was talking to glasha...angie is desperate for the benefits package that comes with this guy...i think if he keeps coming to the apartment ..things will get interesting...when he shows interest in glasha...

i missed the part from dinner to mid night yesterday....i am shocked to read that glasha and sonya locked themselves in their room while he was sitting in the living room...this means she planned everything for sex...

btw he knows russian...why he keeps on talking in english in between...

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

there is no chemistry...she wants him for other benefits or probably wants to get rid of perverto....even now...look at them in the kitchen...there is no chemistry...she is only laughing like a retard and he looks bored...now compare this to how he was talking to glasha...angie is desperate for the benefits package that comes with this guy...i think if he keeps coming to the apartment ..things will get interesting...when he shows interest in glasha...

i missed the part from dinner to mid night yesterday....i am shocked to read that glasha and sonya locked themselves in their room while he was sitting in the living room...this means she planned everything for sex...

btw he knows russian...why he keeps on talking in english in between...

I think you got it wrong this time mate.
He was with glasha only because angie turned him down.
He don't want any relation with either of the girls, he want sex and sex only.
If you ask me, considering the circumstances, they both look good talking to each other and i think will see more from both of them in the future.

4 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

I think you got it wrong this time mate.
He was with glasha only because angie turned him down.
He don't want any relation with either of the girls, he want sex and sex only.
If you ask me, considering the circumstances, they both look good talking to each other and i think will see more from both of them in the future.

dude...she started seducing him and he was ignoring her....and talking on the table...even in the kitchen..she forced him...yes you are right about the sex part....but dont call it turned down by angie...she went after him in the room and closed the door....how is that turning down...she was just not ready for sex....he directly went for sex coz her behaviour was awkward...imagine a girl i have hardly talked to , all night...and suddenly she is kissing me and coming after me in the room and kissing me again...what would be my guess..?.that she wants sex ofcourse.. i mean she was not talking or creating chemistry...she just attacked him...as far as sex is concerned...he showed he had patience when he waited for glasha...

but i think over the last two nights...esp last night...angie has realized that he is not looking for anything serious...apparently he is a tourist...so he might leave soon....

as far as their talking in the kitchen...their chat is very basic where she is only laughing or hardly speaking complete sentences ... i have had similar conversations with girls i met on tour...they are all sweet to talk to...even if they dont speak english properly....but they are all very nice...i met a girl..she was from moldova...she was just as hot as angie...almost like her sister...everything very similar...i had similar chats with her...no chemistry but pleasant talking...

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's the way it is in this day and age. If girls had Passwords on their Vagina's it would be 1234.   :biggrin:

haha... i think the password is only 1234 when the girl wants favours in return....u ask that guy who was sleeping on the sofa...he must have tried all possible passwords and still missing out on vagina...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zinc said:

haha... i think the password is only 1234 when the girl wants favours in return....u ask that guy who was sleeping on the sofa...he must have tried all possible passwords and still missing out on vagina...

Some guys have it and some don't.  I'm in the don't Category.  :biggrin:

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Some guys have it and some don't.  I'm in the don't Category.  :biggrin:

just save up $300-400...u will get password free access....and the girl will be super hot...but dont fall in love...just do it like this guy....

• Like 1