Karla & Arnie

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

But my doubt is how can you test that if is not believing in words??? Do a couch casting with them in front of you?? In a hidden house with cams that no one watch?? I read that the girl (at least) visited some of them before, but that is not any kind of test.. 

Even at normal job interviews 'we' lie to try to get the job, don't see that here can be different

True you have a point there. So its on the managers eyesight and experience to separate the foul ones from the gems...

• Upvote 1

Karla is still quite shy but at least she tries. Making babysteps. I give her credit for that. Bad thing is she has nobody making her feel comfortable, supporting and encouraging her. 

Its the opposite way she has to deal with blanket boy who for sure stops all her efforts and embarrasses her.

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Karla is still quite shy but at least she tries. Making babysteps. I give her credit for that. Bad thing is she has nobody making her feel comfortable, supporting and encouraging her. 

Its the opposite way she has to deal with blanket boy who for sure stops all her efforts and embarrasses her.

Yes, she seems to be a great girl

• Like 1

il y a 27 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Ces gestionnaires perdent leur contact et fast..how ont-ils câbler quelqu'un comme Arnie que Cleary ne se sent pas à l'aise sur cams..to mauvais pour Karla, elle a une potenciel, mais ne sera jamais archivé parce qu'ils sont un couple.Miss E & L , M & T..those avaient peu de problèmes étant sur des cames.

Hi ze to be honest I'm not a fan of the couple Layla / Eric since the beginning.and especially Eric he spent a lot of time in tracksuit or with a blanket, the worst was in colocation and I do not mean the last apartment where he was practically invisible Layla is a beautiful woman with a beautiful body and breasts she was the reason I followed this couple, but the last apartment was for me a disappointment I know that a lot of people appreciate this couple, but not me this is only my opinion For the couple Margaret and Tony they seemed uncomfortable in the apartment especially Tony, many videos games drinks, friends, leaving Margaret alone or not concerned his presence for me no regrets when they left the project . The only valid couple (managing Lina & Alex under manager Zoi & Tim) is Clara and Stas and maybe Linda & Leon that's why I would like to see Karla alone. She is no worse than the others compared to the time spent in the apartment. Obviously I'm waiting for more of her or the couple That's just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But she has to make a decision soon. Go down with the ship or say fuck it and show blanket boy where the door is

If he is her boyfriend... (depending how it is their personal life about money and jobs bla bla bla) it's clear that she have to leave with him... 

• Like 1