Karla & Arnie

2 hours ago, martyen said:

Hi ze to be honest I'm not a fan of the couple Layla / Eric since the beginning.and especially Eric he spent a lot of time in tracksuit or with a blanket, the worst was in colocation and I do not mean the last apartment where he was practically invisible Layla is a beautiful woman with a beautiful body and breasts she was the reason I followed this couple, but the last apartment was for me a disappointment I know that a lot of people appreciate this couple, but not me this is only my opinion For the couple Margaret and Tony they seemed uncomfortable in the apartment especially Tony, many videos games drinks, friends, leaving Margaret alone or not concerned his presence for me no regrets when they left the project . The only valid couple (managing Lina & Alex under manager Zoi & Tim) is Clara and Stas and maybe Linda & Leon that's why I would like to see Karla alone. She is no worse than the others compared to the time spent in the apartment. Obviously I'm waiting for more of her or the couple That's just my opinion.

I enjoy to watch Eric and Layla in the first house they were,then no so much after.But when I say them is Regard they didn't cover a lot with blankets neither those types of things.Regard Tony and Margaret,maybe tony was not the best but Margaret was very nice,regard Clara and stas..not fan at all,but i can see why people like them because they are good residents,regard Karla she seems to have nice potencial but..big But..she it's with Arnie and will continue to be,so things will only improve to An certain degree..the time she spends in house..well..a lot it's the dark livingrrom sleeping a lot..so not an big thing,but maybe things will improve..but they seem to know Tim and zoi so those will visit them and vice-versa and makes things even worst and boring.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's hopeless with Arnie she tried get his cock out earlier and he panicked and pushed her hand away quite rude. Karla is not the problem at all here.

They remind me a lot Dasha and Demid..Dasha had so muchhh to give but cave man totaly make her as boring as him.Karla have that naught,sexy side also but nothing much can be done.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Just wondering how do you know if they will do well on cameras before seeing them on cameras... 
Groomy already said also some reasons

When you wire someone first(at least it should be done)an nice interview and talk with the future employees,this it's even more relevant in such place like this(cam site)..a lot of people don't feel confortable on cams and even have hard times to perform on cams,so in my personal opionon..it's up to the managers that hire this residents to see if they are fit and aproprate to the "job..seing this arnie,the five Nothing's,Tim underperform Thing etc,makes me beilieve that someone isn't doing the things the best way.Tahts my personal opinion but of course if you have other I Totaly acept it also.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

When you wire someone first(at least it should be done)an nice interview and talk with the future employees,this it's even more relevant in such place like this(cam site)..a lot of people don't feel confortable on cams and even have hard times to perform on cams,so in my personal opionon..it's up to the managers that hire this residents to see if they are fit and aproprate to the "job..seing this arnie,the five Nothing's,Tim underperform Thing etc,makes me beilieve that someone isn't doing the things the best way.Tahts my personal option but of course if you have other I Totaly acept it.

My opinion too. We never will see normal sex in the lights with no clothes from them. Arnie is totally the problem here. With the right guy who makes her comfortable and encourages her she would have no problem running completely nude and doing it in the lights. But with Arnie it's beyond hopeless. He's like a stone on a chain tied to her ankle preventing her to move.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

My opinion too. We never will see normal sex in the lights with no clothes from them. Arnie is totally the problem here. With the right guy who makes her comfortable and encourages her she would have no problem running completely nude and doing it in the lights. But with Arnie it's beyond hopeless. He's like a stone on a chain tied to her ankle preventing her to move.

Probrably will happen the usual in this cases,Karla with effort will manage to loosen up Arnie,but..even after that the dude will continue be uncomfortable in cams.Its an little sad because we won't see Karla full potencial.

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Probrably will happen the usual in this cases,Karla with effort will manage to loosen up Arnie,but..even after that the dude will continue be uncomfortable in cams.Its an little sad because we won't see Karla full potencial.

I am pretty sure she can't do it with him. It's really horrifying for him. He will freak out.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I am pretty sure she can't do it with him. It's really horrifying for him. He will freak out.

Probrably.But today they seem to be trying,have some hopes Karla will manage an small miracle:biggrin:.But at least kudos for the effort tonight.

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

From what I heard from her - she has a different character than Misty. Karla is closer to Lisa. If to compare so. Therefore - without this guy, it will be even worse.

However, Alex&Lina - now a strengthened trend for uninteresting participants.:sad:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 18 minutes, ze81 a dit:

va probrably se Passent d'habitus Dans CE CAS, Avec effort un Karla à relâcher Arnie réussira, but..even après le Qué mec mal à Être continuera L'Aise cams.Its un peu triste Parcé NE VERRONS What We Pas Karla potenciel complète .

according to my analysis Karla is the leader and I think she is able to change Arnie into better, the problem is time. the failure of the five, plus the two weeks waiting for Linda and Carrie to do something and I do not talk about Zoi and Tim, we have become impatient and rightly so, does not leave much hope for shy people.but I am not stupid ,  I will not wait a month to change my mind and give up this couple especially Arnie

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, ze81 said:

When you wire someone first(at least it should be done)an nice interview and talk with the future employees,this it's even more relevant in such place like this(cam site)..a lot of people don't feel confortable on cams and even have hard times to perform on cams,so in my personal opionon..it's up to the managers that hire this residents to see if they are fit and aproprate to the "job..seing this arnie,the five Nothing's,Tim underperform Thing etc,makes me beilieve that someone isn't doing the things the best way.Tahts my personal opinion but of course if you have other I Totaly acept it also.

And that's the question i made to you... what kind of 'interview' will let you know that someone is able to be comfortable with cams, unless you believe in what was said... 

I can be looking for a job and perfectly  say no problem at all with cams... yeah yeah i can fuck in all the places of the houses... with lights on and off... and finally when i get there can get totally freak out with the environment... 

In theory is all very easy to say

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

From what I heard from her - she has a different character than Misty. Karla is closer to Lisa. If to compare so. Therefore - without this guy, it will be even worse.

However, Alex&Lina - now a strengthened trend for uninteresting participants.:sad:

Yes, that was i said before... If he leave, she will go with him... After all they are on this together and are a couple.. There is no sense she be there alone when she have boyfriend outside the house

• Like 1