Karla & Arnie

hello to all, first I wanted to wish good luck to Mic, we do not always agree, but sometimes he has arguments to convince me the opposite of what I think . like most of the forum, I join your quick return among us...:cool:bandicam_2017-11-20_04-30-44-756.jpgKarla_nude_1.jpgKarla_nude.jpg.. . For the couple Karla & Arnie I see that many have changed their minds, thank you to them, I was one of the rare to support this couple and especially Karla. ..:heart:..:biggrin:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, martyen said:

hello to all, first I wanted to wish good luck to Mic, we do not always agree, but sometimes he has arguments to convince me the opposite of what I think . like most of the forum, I join your quick return among us...:cool:bandicam_2017-11-20_04-30-44-756.jpgKarla_nude_1.jpgKarla_nude.jpg.. . For the couple Karla & Arnie I see that many have changed their minds, thank you to them, I was one of the rare to support this couple and especially Karla. ..:heart:..:biggrin:

Well in my case i didn't change my mind Totaly but of course they are trying and that's should be always be taken in consideration and support.Just like I commented negative things the same way will give them complements with good changes,that glad to see things are improving in this house.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, ze81 a dit :

Well in my case i didn't change my mind Totaly but of course they are trying and that's should be always be taken in consideration and support.Just like I commented negative things the same way will give them complements with good changes,that glad to see things are improving in this house.

hello ze, my post did not designate anyone in particular, but the fact that you say totally, suggests that you changed a little your opinion. I do not oblige anyone to agree with me. I can change my mind if the couple does not progress quickly in my interest and probably that of VH and CC

4 hours ago, martyen said:

Resta il fatto che lui non c'entra niente con questo progetto...

Ecitazione a guardarli zero....

È stato più ecitante vedere Karla tentare di masturbarsi l'altra notte che non vederla avere rapporti con lui...

1 hour ago, angelo68 said:

Resta il fatto che lui non c'entra niente con questo progetto...

Ecitazione a guardarli zero....

È stato più ecitante vedere Karla tentare di masturbarsi l'altra notte che non vederla avere rapporti con lui...

You are right but Karla is slowly but steady getting him where she wants him. It might take a long time which is bad...

Il y a 1 heure, angelo68 a dit :

Resta il fatto che non c'entra niente lui con questo progetto ...

Ecitazione un guardarli zéro ....

Più ecitante è stato vedere Karla tentare di masturbarsi l'altra notte che non vederla avere rapporti con lui ...

il y a 33 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Vous avez raison, mais Karla est lentement mais sûrement lui arriver là où elle le veut. Il peut prendre un certain temps ce qui est mauvais ...

I agree with you two, I prefer to see Karla alone, but it's a couple and their situation depends on their future behavior. As I have already said they have very little time to convince us, and if nothing changes in better they will have to leave.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, martyen said:

hello ze, my post did not designate anyone in particular, but the fact that you say totally, suggests that you changed a little your opinion. I do not oblige anyone to agree with me. I can change my mind if the couple does not progress quickly in my interest and probably that of VH and CC

Hi martyen,I knew it was for all the users in general,yes indeed I changed my opinon a little(specialy because Karla trying so much,but even Arnie is trying)in the end it's up to the couple(residents)if they continue improving viewrs will enjoy them more,if they back to Worst then viewrs will start complain more.