Karla & Arnie

54 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Same stuff, different day. It's the reason I stopped capping her showers. Have I mentioned lately how much I miss Layla? :cry:

since zoi, clara, linda, carrie, & karla all know each other i think that some of them should start having some sex parties. if they don't want to swap they don't have to but the way they all are now any parties that any of them have are fully clothed boreathons. if for example clara/stas  & linda/leon & karla/arnie all go to visit zoi/tim they have effectively shut down the possible action at 4 apts. with some of the other apts like jeka/sara, alice/pavel, maria/grisha ,kplp, & the gay apts which have their own following but are not viewed by everyone, the choice then is greatly reduced. also with nina/alan/ serena, edda/joe, mira/henry, & anna/alex& bree/drew all with the possibility of a swap or orgy these apts need to up their game instead of having a tea party.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Sincerely i don't too much... Only the bathroom moments... Because the rest since they move to here.. almost the same (or worst) then arnie and karla

true that layla & eric weren't nearly as good as they had been in their origional apt for a while but at 1 time they were outstanding.

• Like 1

I support this couple especially Karla, and even if there is a positive evolution more nudity. But the attitude of Karla disturbs me she is often in control, always looking for closed angle, very little sensuality. I do not know since when this couple is together, but I think they do not have much complicity in love. Like Clara and Stas, Edda and Joe, Alice and Pavel Lena and Peter etc... My lack of interest starts to drop and yet I am a patient person, so I will continue to follow this apartment hoping to change my mind again to good 5b91fdf6-f120-481d-b3e3-db6d15b69d1a.png... some pictures to cheer me up 7658b6b2-5e33-4439-81fa-1f1e2e6a99f6.png1691916e-74c7-4004-a954-e5f9a0652566.pngd7b03002-0254-4b5c-a97e-9a0159988ce7.pngc20c11e1-4b14-4de9-9859-d0feadc98045.png.... Karla is still damn good..:heart:..:biggrin:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, martyen said:

I support this couple especially Karla, and even if there is a positive evolution more nudity. But the attitude of Karla disturbs me she is often in control, always looking for closed angle, very little sensuality. I do not know since when this couple is together, but I think they do not have much complicity in love. Like Clara and Stas, Edda and Joe, Alice and Pavel Lena and Peter etc... My lack of interest starts to drop and yet I am a patient person, so I will continue to follow this apartment hoping to change my mind again to good 5b91fdf6-f120-481d-b3e3-db6d15b69d1a.png... some pictures to cheer me up 7658b6b2-5e33-4439-81fa-1f1e2e6a99f6.png1691916e-74c7-4004-a954-e5f9a0652566.pngd7b03002-0254-4b5c-a97e-9a0159988ce7.pngc20c11e1-4b14-4de9-9859-d0feadc98045.png.... Karla is still damn good..:heart:..:biggrin:

But shes constantly horny. She tried to wake up Arnie few minutes ago grabbing his dick through his shorts. But he did not want to... Now shes squriming around totally horny. Maybe she will start bating soon

Il y a 1 heure, jabbath1987 a dit :

Mais shes constamment excitée. Elle a essayé de se réveiller Arnie quelques minutes il y a attrapant sa bite à travers son short. Mais il ne voulait pas ... Maintenant shes squriming autour totalement excitée. Peut-être qu'elle va commencer bientôt confitage

Hi Jabbath is what disturbs me with Karla she seems exited, but over the length she blocks the attempts of Arnie, if you look carefully you can see that it directs. and I can understand Arnie to feel like an object, she pushes him away and some minutes after she strokes his cock and want to fuck, the day they will be in agreement together, then this apartment will be interesting for many people. For the bate, I posted photos a few days ago but since nothing and I doubt that tonight will be different. I hope I'm wrong first time she is naked totally to sleep so can be a hope tonight or tomorrow when waking up. ....:heart:....:angel:... with Stas or a cucumber ...:biggrin:

• Like 1