Karla & Arnie

hello to all, as I said in my previous posts, I support Karla, but if Karla takes a step forward and two back, then I would have more reason to continue my support. I do not ask to be naked and / or fuck all day but just to be natural, without control over the angles of cams. Karla is an apartment with cams !!! if this is a problem there are two solutions to leave or stay Personally I prefer the second But for how long? it's up to you ...:heart:bandicam_2017-11-25_02-01-14-928.jpgbandicam_2017-11-25_02-01-23-742.jpgbandicam_2017-11-25_02-03-20-646.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, martyen said:

hello to all, as I said in my previous posts, I support Karla, but if Karla takes a step forward and two back, then I would have more reason to continue my support. I do not ask to be naked and / or fuck all day but just to be natural, without control over the angles of cams. Karla is an apartment with cams !!! if this is a problem there are two solutions to leave or stay Personally I prefer the second But for how long? it's up to you ...:heart:bandicam_2017-11-25_02-01-14-928.jpgbandicam_2017-11-25_02-01-23-742.jpgbandicam_2017-11-25_02-03-20-646.jpg

Some people we see that are totaly fit to an place like VH,with all those cams etc,others it's more than obvious than not.Would include in this Arnie and to less extend Karla.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sad to say this but it almost as good to have the house closed,really low activity couple.

And no more progress to see at all. Naked sex with hiding the interesting things is just like saying "screw you we dont want you here" to all viewers. A very annoying form of hiding

• Upvote 1