Karla & Arnie

Il y a 3 heures, jabbath1987 a dit :

D'abord, ils doivent cesser de jouer « jour de la marmotte »

Thank you Jabbath you made me laugh like the movie.....:heart:Groundhog-day.png   Karla might look like Andie Mcdowell, but Arnie does not look like Bill Murray at all .:biggrin:... I unfortunately agree with most of the negative comments ...:sad:.... This couple becomes predictable and boring, I could continue to watch Karla but her lack of participation his control on the cams annoys me ..:dodgy:...... I'm not sure anymore that a change of angle of cams would be useful.Luckily there is Clara and she can do Groundhog Day as often as she wants ....:heart:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, MajorVoyeur said:

Clearly a waste of a hot bod to let it fall in such a routine as we've witnessed. :cry:

bandicam_2017-11-27_10-21-44-515.jpg
bandicam_2017-11-27_10-21-53-859.jpg
bandicam_2017-11-27_10-22-30-781.jpg

I want them to succeed, but it's beginning to look hopeless. :cool:

I guess that was shower no1 for today. Next one will be up after their sex session at 0:30 their time. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

now they all can do nothing together!

They are like Freddy Kruger..but instead Freddy's it's..1..2..Tim is coming for you..3..4..night it's lost.They could just do nothing in their house but no..they have to make other houses as much bored as their.

• Like 2

Just now, ze81 said:

They are like Freddy Kruger..but instead Freddy's it's..1..2..Tim is coming for you..3..4..night it's lost.They could just do nothing in their house but no..they have to make other houses as much bored as their.

whenever any combination of these guys gets together nothing is going to happen, ever!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1