Karla & Arnie

il y a 10 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Honnêtement, je pense que certaines situations pourraient avait été encore pire si blondie n'a pas été there..or même les autres clients, il serait seul avec Karla Arnie et les colères Angrie, mais en plus que les deux Arnie et Karla en tant que résidents étaient très unpealing, pour exemple..house était beaucoup, mais beaucoup dans dark.Would dire jusqu'à ce soir pour 4,5of après-midi (c'était quand il est arrivé), alors rien ne specialy wapoened après, seulement quand blondie apear dans les choses d'image a changé, plusieurs fois une lumière , plus les choses, puis apear l'autre couple guest..but..they a décidé d'aller faire toilettes et le sexe dans le noir pendant deux jours straight..then tous ont juste décidé de faire les « fun » parties..that quelque chose de si normale et attendue dans VH comme la nudité, etc. ne dansait pas included..just avec des oreillers dans la poitrine et ass..taking photos et vidéos avec phone..and était juste sous that.Really par.

hello ze as i said in my post i just recounted the facts following the picture of Rhdem. The girl does not show Arnie as crazy but blondie at this precise moment. for the rest you're right this apartment had become boring by the fault of Arnie but to be honest with or without guests I dropped this apartment

I don't think it would be easy to find a fine beautiful woman like Karla with such Georges body who is so open and always ready for sex. 

The issue could have been addressed with a bit of coaching. These were some young and raw individuals who could use some guidance.

Now, I am not sure we get a similar replacement. I fear we end up with another gay apartment.

Usually new participants need ~2 weeks to ramp up and become something like Linda and Leon. 

Oh well.....

20 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I don't think it would be easy to find a fine beautiful woman like Karla with such Georges body who is so open and always ready for sex. 

The issue could have been addressed with a bit of coaching. These were some young and raw individuals who could use some guidance.

Now, I am not sure we get a similar replacement. I fear we end up with another gay apartment.

Usually new participants need ~2 weeks to ramp up and become something like Linda and Leon. 

Oh well.....

Linda & Leon are great...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

But there was no violence no hiding and all that other unpleasant stuff from the beginning

Yes, my point is that it might takes time for new participants to adapt the VH lifestyle and ramp up. I used Linda as an example.

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

This is a wild guess, but bringing Rachel here is a possibility.

I am guessing, since Rachel met with Alex before in Zoi's kitchen.

I really would like blondie,and as resident she would be naked and having sex as most residents.Of course with an boyfriend.Rachel no thanks..that would almost imediatly means Tim in the place day yes day no..and not only that..look the neigbours..it's Clara..and stas.So or blondie in VH mode or totaly new residents.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I really would like blondie,and as resident she would be naked and having sex as most residents.Of course with an boyfriend.Rachel no thanks..that would almost imediatly means Tim in the place day yes day no..and not only that..look the neigbours..it's Clara..and stas.So or blondie in VH mode or totaly new residents.

I love Blondie too. But didn't she participated in some of the violence?  Based on the screen-caps , she is one of the reason they got kicked out.

Rachel is just a wild guess. Who knows ...

• Upvote 1

I understand VHTV's statement on why Arnie & Karla were asked to leave. However, I cannot help but wonder if the economic impact of us boycotting the paid cams helped the decision along. Karla may have had potential, but I feel that she never would have given any better show than what we've already seen. IMHO :biggrin:

So Goodbye, Good Luck, & don't let the apartment door hit you in the ass on the way out. :cool:

bandicam_2017-12-13_07-28-37-014.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1