Karla & Arnie

5 minutes ago, martyen said:

two photos to show that it is time to change the angle of the cam 4 and the cam 7 1115c216-5833-491f-9b49-cc53347db275.png0464ea0d-a99a-4f6e-be33-48d5b29a4e5d.pngno need to show Clara and Stas toilets is a good example I do not know how to contact Alex and Lina, if anyone has an idea

last cam got hit because the black square is now in the shower. Will make a ticket when I get home. And will suggest changing view of cam the other cam.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's not allowed posting Twitter accounts here.

check again pls.  send message works. but ım not sure if they read regularly and answer

il y a 3 minutes, kacakdamat a dit :

il y a 2 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Il n'est pas autorisé l'affichage des comptes Twitter ici.

I did not want to create polemics, but Kacakdamat first thank you but Jabbath was right a private message was very good but I think you did not know but thanks again

1 hour ago, martyen said:

I did not want to create polemics, but Kacakdamat first thank you but Jabbath was right a private message was very good but I think you did not know but thanks again

no polemics between us we are just friends want to inform and share something abt vhtv. you can send private message using their twitter account. 

il y a 9 minutes, kacakdamat a dit :

pas entre nous, nous polémique sommes juste amis veulent informer et partager quelque chose vers vhtv. vous pouvez envoyer un message privé à l'aide de leur compte Twitter. 

thank you again I need twitter hoping for a favorable response from them.