Karla & Arnie

Theres hope. Id never thought yesterday I would say this today. But there is hope. Maybe it might be a good idea because they are both very new and have little experience bring them together with Carla & Stas for a some little parties? These are nice guys and can maybe support them with advice and encourage them (Especially Karla needs some positive feedback and ecouragement as Arnie is not the part do to it now)

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Theres hope. Id never thought yesterday I would say this today. But there is hope. Maybe it might be a good idea because they are both very new and have little experience bring them together with Carla & Stas for a some little parties? These are nice guys and can maybe support them with advice and encourage them (Especially Karla needs some positive feedback and ecouragement as Arnie is not the part do to it now)

Agree jabba.I will do the same,they are at least trying,so let's hope Clara and stas will give them some help and also that Tim and zoi stay the less possible near them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

thanks for the math lesson. now you have made your quota until the middle of tuesday. but really the only important number is 0. that is for the amount of interest & attention that your criticism deserves

You seem to be interested in it along with your so called friends