Karla & Arnie

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nothing at all will happen with her...

Maybe,maybe not.Its just refreshing Se an girl like her,even westerday on rock place an new girl join the place..and she looked just like any other girl in VH(brunet,on more skinny side)now blondie..there isn't another curvy blondie and with large breasts in all VH.And well..at least it's nicer to look than the dude of last night hehe.

Just now, ze81 said:

Maybe,maybe not.Its just refreshing Se an girl like her,even westerday on rock place an new girl join the place..and she looked just like any other girl in VH(brunet,on more skinny side)now blondie..there isn't another curvy blondie and with large breasts in all VH.And well..at least it's nicer to look than the dude of last night hehe.

I know you like her my friend but believe me nothing will happen with her...

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I know you like her my friend but believe me nothing will happen with her...

Wish she was in other house,like Serena or other house were things happen..in were it's Basicaly bellow average teases:confused:.Hope at least she gets nude on sofa..if the nonsense guest dude was just with boxers think she could well stay just in panties:cool:.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Wish she was in other house,like Serena or other house were things happen..in were it's Basicaly bellow average teases:confused:.Hope at least she gets nude on sofa..if the nonsense guest dude was just with boxers think she could well stay just in panties:cool:.

Wishful thinking my friend. Wishful thinking...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I told you...

Next will the the "big" ass "funny" moments..and of course the continuation of extreme happy girls taking photos etc on phone..also that other girl guest it's an "good" as Arnie so that it's another "hit",well they don't deserve atention,will have it when they do something.For now it's just an continuation of lame level.

37 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Next will the the "big" ass "funny" moments..and of course the continuation of extreme happy girls taking photos etc on phone..also that other girl guest it's an "good" as Arnie so that it's another "hit",well they don't deserve atention,will have it when they do something.For now it's just an continuation of lame level.

As I said worst place of the site...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1