Katie & Phil

On 1/3/2018 at 6:58 PM, broxman said:

Tech man brought another guy over to Kate & Phil's. I wonder who he is.

-2018-jan-3-029.jpg  1   294 kB

I had a sneaky feeling at the time he was checking the place out. Oh well goodbye Katie & Phil.

I really can't see them staying together now. All they did was bicker and fight.

Katie is one person I'd like to see VH keep in contact with.  I guess I'd just like to know what happens to her.  She was my favorite.  Phil not so much.  Does she still have access to CC?  It would be nice if she would check in with us now and then as "just" a member.

• 3 months later...
On 12/10/2017 at 10:42 AM, Amy3 said:

I'm still a male. I have actually gotten to the point where I started to transition, but something very terrible happened. I started taking natural herbs that are supposed to cause breast tissue to grow. It did have some effect and then I went for it and started taking another herb Pueraria Mirifica, that is a lot more potent.  Soon after I started taking this stuff, I got ED and lost every ounce of sex drive. I became terrified and quit immediately. It was then that I realized transitioning was not an option. Thankfully, my sex drive returned and I don't have any ED any more. So, I learned to accept the fact that I was trapped in this existence for life. Although, I live most of my life as a man, the feelings inside my head are always that of a woman. I am always Amy inside of my mind. I don't hang out with guys or have a bunch of guy friends (well other then here), I'd rather be among women, I work a field that is predominantly employeed by women, I love pink and purple, the majority of my life I had very long hair and I always shave. I've probably bought more women's clothes in my life then men's clothes. I fantasize about being a woman and having sex with real guys. I know how to apply makeup too. When I walk around the mall, I see gorgeous women, I don't want to have sex with them nearly as much as I want to BE them. Jealousy is a big problem for me and I have to be careful and try to be realistic about my life. Every day I wake up to this struggle and every day I fall asleep to this stuggle. For the most part I've found ways to balance it out and remain happy. Being here and being around so many people who have accepted me for who I am has been a blessing for me. I don't take it granted. I love you all very much! 💗

I was perusing the archives and I happened to read this. Thank-you for sharing! I realize this was posted last year ,but I found it heartfelt and myself privileged to read it.

i consider myself fortunate to have met you through this forum and I don't have the words to express how moving i found this. You are, indeed, a most wonderful and special human being. I assure you that your love is returned, by myself, tenfold. I also believe that your struggles have made you what I like to call, "seasoned old soul".

Much love..:heart:

• Like 1