4 hours ago, slider_69 said:

This new B1 is so damn big, it's bound to produce multiple cat fights among the girls, who will definitely split up into multiple groups. ( my opinion) !

4 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Also, I bet we see a lot of guys here now....................no more all girl goings on !

are you sure that your crystal ball is working properly?:dodgy:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just wondering..................ever since the demise of Barca 1  (B1),  what do the readership viewing statistics look like ?  I, for one, have found nothing interesting in combining all the Barca apartments into one big CatHouse !  It's almost impossible to find the girls , let alone know their names  (except for the  twins ) .  It seems half the girls just watch movies every night while the other half are constantly eating  ;  and...............no matter what is going on, of course all the girls are still checking their phones every 30 seconds . Only a few of the present lot are attractive and the rest seem bored all the time.  Even with RLC adding some more cameras and a shitload of  new apartments ;  I believe the old , titillating RLC is on the way down .  There was always only a few good apartments previously ; but now I think they are all doomed to failure !   (my opinion )  .     

• Like 2