Viki & Kate Part #1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I have no idea why Jabbath's pic of the guys head in the toilet is the caption for that post.  Don't read anything into that! Hahaha!!!!:biggrin:

Please don't disturbe jabba..he is watching A&K place hehe.

• Like 1

hace 17 minutos, Amy3 dijo:

Ah, también Existe el concurso! Siempre Se Puede simplemente Seguir las levas Libres Hacen comentarios Aquí en los foros de VH y Si Lo Hace lo Suficiente, VHTV Se Le Recompensa Con Un Máximo De Una Suscripción premium de 7 dias. No sé cuanto tiempo va a Durar La Venta, por lo Que Si Usted está Realmente Interesado en Estas Cosas, me Acaba de Hacer Eso y ver como va. De esa Manera Se Puede bloquear en la tasa de Suscripción.

Yo no interactuan Suficiente.
A Veces, Un poco por la tarde
Gracias Amy3, Novato, eres muy amable.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

this thread is starting to remind me of xgswhoever in that nothing worthwhile has happened & yet it keeps generating attention. i don't think i'll read it anymore, at least until something actually happens.

Very slowwww second day,lets hope it's speed up.As always the major fire proof will be the first weekend,but i believe in this residents and house,but still it's an house of the same manager that gives us the Nothing's.But i can see things working in this case.

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

this thread is starting to remind me of xgswhoever in that nothing worthwhile has happened & yet it keeps generating attention. i don't think i'll read it anymore, at least until something actually happens.

It's easier to show when they are cam girls... but about to 'naked bodies' they already have done a better job
I guess they will adopt the US time, so during the day they will do nothing here only sleeping.. 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's easier to show when they are cam girls... but about to 'naked bodies' they already have done a better job
I guess they will adopt the US time, so during the day they will do nothing here only sleeping.. 

true. they've done way more than the other guys but they just don't deserve this much attention, at least not until they do more. and the more that i read here just reinforces that. then they start to become a dissapointment. (though i must admit that i'm really not interested in them anyway)