Viki & Kate Part #1

41 minutes ago, catalonia said:

If I were 25 years old and a couple like Viki I assure you that I would spend the day naked chasing her all over the house

people's sexual needs vary, some chasing partners around the house all day and night, some once a week, and finally some, once a month....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well it does not bother me WHAT they do outside it bothers me that they spent so much time outside...

it's Sunday, so they might have visited relatives or someone else

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well it does not bother me WHAT they do outside it bothers me that they spent so much time outside...

But that's what I was saying,thing they are so much outside and if you look a lot of time they look tired when they comeback because they are doing cam in other place,basicaly could be why we not seing them much because of that.

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I’ve looked through all the cameras, but saw no one in the apartment. Where are the people?

Remember - real time, real life? Participants can be working, walking outside or simply shopping or clubbing. Please, do not panic and wait a little bit. We are always posting information, if our birdies will be out for a long time.
NOTE: please pay attention to your time zone, because it might be different from the one the people you are watching are living in.

:biggrin::biggrin: