Viki & Kate Part #1

41 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nobody is sooo dumb and does not recognize that for six! years... Of course they know it..

I also believe in that... but .. who knows.. like i said when jeka said that... we also have the stas&tim&clara episode on cameras ahahaha

• Like 1

HELP ! please adminstration ...could you please be human and get this little puppy out of the house of Arthur and Nicole. They dont know anything about rearing dogs and that poor puppy is suffering

at the moment as you can see this little puppy is sick and needs to be taken care of .

As a Vet I am advicing you ADMINISTRATION to do so.

Thanks for reading this and taking action straight away

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sabrina said:

HELP ! please adminstration ...could you please be human and get this little puppy out of the house of Arthur and Nicole. They dont know anything about rearing dogs and that poor puppy is suffering

at the moment as you can see this little puppy is sick and needs to be taken care of .

As a Vet I am advicing you ADMINISTRATION to do so.

Thanks for reading this and taking action straight away

I guess you are at the wrong place... No Arthur and Nicole here... And have no idea who they are

1 minute ago, sabrina said:

I know that..but there are no forums for camarads, thats why I have chosen this forum hoping to get this msg through.

try with camarads support, not this forum because camarads left us and no chance he read what you want here 

Hace 3 minutos, Amy3 dijo:

Parece que el pobre perro está muriendo en la esquina del dormitorio en el piso. ¡Muy triste!

Hace 3 minutos, Amy3 dijo:

Parece que el pobre perro está muriendo en la esquina del dormitorio en el piso. ¡Muy triste!

And the couple very entertained on the sofa