Viki & Kate Part #1

10 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Hopefully, Sparkies is very modern

I'm not very modern... I don't even see me in the position of sharing my girl with some other guy/guys like happen at VH in many houses.. But what i tried to do is not judge my life or my way of thinking like it's the only one available/possible.. And not even understanding the language or knowing the persons even should give us more space to accept other situations
Also specially talking about people that live in other countries with all the cultural differences (not talking only about sex). One example of that is that i don't imagine visiting friends and having to remove the shoes.. Different things, different countries, different peoples, different life experiences, 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No soy muy moderno ... Ni siquiera me veo en la posición de compartir mi chica con otro chico / tipos como sucede en VH en muchas casas ... Pero lo que traté de hacer es no juzgar mi vida o mi forma de pensar como si fuera la única disponible / posible. Y ni siquiera entendiendo el idioma o conociendo a las personas, incluso debería darnos más espacio para aceptar otras situaciones
También especialmente hablando de personas que viven en otros países con todas las diferencias culturales ( no hablando solo de sexo). Un ejemplo de eso es que no me imagino que visitar amigos y tener que quitarme los zapatos ... Diferentes cosas, diferentes países, diferentes pueblos, diferentes experiencias de vida, 

I understand what you say, but I still think there are things, in the relationship that is supposed between a father and a daughter, which, at least I find strange, and I no longer say between father and daughter, I think it was yesterday when Viki she lay on the floor in panties to give her a massage, which by the way, seemed more "normal" than the one she gave Kate, I can not imagine that a friend of my daughter would put me in that situation, but hey , they are points of view. And I correct, where I said modern, I say smart

• Like 1

1 hour ago, catalonia said:

At this point, Daddy's presence on the sidelines, I think it's clear that these girls, on a sexual level, are not particularly passionate or ardent, they do their "little things", but I do not see fire

Agree for some days now somethings feel diferent,sadly not for best.Maybe the argue it's still fresh,but when the house opened both girls were frisk and naught,now they look old housewifes(with all respect for them).Like it's says..from hot to bore.

• Like 2