Viki & Kate Part #1

3 hours ago, nack said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Really strange what happen with this place,it's like the couple give up,don't remember when the last sex happened in were.All the complements(well most)I give to manager I have to take them off.Ps..next the girls(and possibly dad also)will start doing blouses and stuff like that in by hand costure..that's the "level" the place entered.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Really strange what happen with this place,it's like the couple give up,don't remember when the last sex happened in were.All the complements(well most)I give to manager I have to take them off.Ps..next the girls(and possibly dad also)will start doing blouses and stuff like that in by hand costure..that's the "level" the place entered.

Lol I guess they had sex three of four times since the place started. And that's totally it. All passion is gone between them...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol I guess they had sex three of four times since the place started. And that's totally it. All passion is gone between them...

Yes very strange,if they were like this from start things wouldn't look so strange,but look at them..it's an desert,no naughtess,sparkle,regular nudity,nothing.And why it's dad Soo present..he doesn't had to the house..per contrary.Well we can't do nothing,seems another place going to the down side.Maybe soon dad will be in place less,and girls start having some energy and fun,but no big hopes,Probrably next days another shave one on another and few more.

• Like 2