Viki & Kate Part #1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

The pics you put up of these 2 are really great @Sparkles. I don't have a sub so I only see what you all are posting. I love to watch couples, and these 2 are really sexy with all their kissing and touching they do. And not just jamming dildos in each other

Totally true, i enjoy watching them because of the way they share their feelings .. Love their smiles

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Did you check all the photos from all the moments?? Both Viki and Kate are fingering the other

iam not a premium, i don't have a sub but isaw all the post pic and from that i comment. the brown hear is always fingiring the burnet  and the reverse is almost rare

7 minutes ago, nounou said:

iam not a premium, i don't have a sub but isaw all the post pic and from that i comment. the brown hear is always fingiring the burnet  and the reverse is almost rare

Well at pics there are a lot of moments when Viki also was fingering Kate.. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nounou said:

if you compare between it is a lot different

Well i guess they aren't counting how many minutes/times each one finger the other...

Also don't forget that here you are watching pictures.. you see one moment without knowing how long could it take or if some moments happen that aren't  here or even didn't grab some situations because there wasn't a good angle