Viki & Kate Part #1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh dear. For me all these do nothing teasing only places at RLC are a joke. Only interesting place is Masha and Sasha but what I heard the number of orgies there is getting less lately too.

Let me correct you jabba..kitty and smith it's great also,kitty it's great,never seen her just tease,she and smith are as good as m&s.But then you see the recent open joke open houses and it's just ridiculous what the site becomed..but there are still some few good houses and residents(three,four houses maybe).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yo sé lo que quieres decir. Una gran cantidad de cámaras que hacen ruido. Solía escuchar a Tubular Bells todo el tiempo. ¡Amo esa canción!. 😁

I do not want to thank you for the magnificent photographic work of last night, I have to get up early in the morning to work and I can not spend the night in front of the computer, thanks again for your generosity.

• Like 1

Just now, letsdothis said:

I'm not allowed in the apt and media is rarely posted about those three,
so I don't know what goes on. :biggrin:

1 of the apts without a free room. hurry & get out the credit card. rlc really knows how to raise interest. doesn't everyone buy products sight unseen?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

1 of the apts without a free room. hurry & get out the credit card. rlc really knows how to raise interest. doesn't everyone buy products sight unseen?

It's the best place place to see girls bating half covered with milimetric precision for months,years straight:biggrin:,real life you know:biggrin:,thank god for VH.

• Like 2