Viki & Kate Part #1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

We don't know they cam during the day. That's just a wild guess

Indeed it's just an Wild Gess,but this girls have the cam job for some time now(one of them at least for 6,7months or something),then they enter VH and they basicaly almost quit that..they are absent for long hours everyday more or less the same times,a lot of times they look tired when they arrive,my personal feeling/Gess it's that they are camming in other place and using other cam name,site.But of course something like this would only be proven if someone's find the site,but it's strange for me that the girls usted to cam and being an thing for them aren't online in those two sites we found(or one and two diferent profiles),in one they aren't at four days p,and the other An week or something,but of course they can just have foreget the cams and just going to dad place to relax or have some cleaning job,or studies.But Probrably with all this talk they will cam again in the know sites.

1 minute ago, waldi said:

highly likely. they're off the flat quite regularly.

The thing is,did the girls abandoned the cam job?They aren't in cams 4days and counting,anyone that know this cam thing knows can be an adcting thing,but somehow the girls seem to just put that aside.I would put all my pennies that they are doing cam in other house with other name and even site,also if they had an regular job they would leave more or less house an fix hours,and they sometimes do more late or sooner.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed it's just an Wild Gess,but this girls have the cam job for some time now(one of them at least for 6,7months or something),then they enter VH and they basicaly almost quit that..they are absent for long hours everyday more or less the same times,a lot of times they look tired when they arrive,my personal feeling/Gess it's that they are camming in other place and using other cam name,site.But of course something like this would only be proven if someone's find the site,but it's strange for me that the girls usted to cam and being an thing for them aren't online in those two sites we found(or one and two diferent profiles),in one they aren't at four days p,and the other An week or something,but of course they can just have foreget the cams and just going to dad place to relax or have some cleaning job,or studies.But Probrably with all this talk they will cam again in the know sites.

Did you find cam videos of them in everydays since they started at that 6,7 months you said??? they are very far away of being regular since they started. In 10 days they are here online they had at least 3 online shows at CB  

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So Pavel leave the house everyday more or less at same hour just because yes? Was said here by someone that also Stas and Clara had a regular job

I think that it's perfectly possible that some resident have some part time or regular jon,maybe could be not very easy to accomplished,but possible.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Who has a real job? Maybe Henry?

someone said, Henry had a job. I know nothing about others. I think wages from regular employment in Russia would not be competitive with vhtv, that's why non of them have a job. It's not worth.

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So Pavel leave the house everyday more or less at same hour just because yes? Was said here by someone that also Stas and Clara had a regular job

I guess saying no one has a regular job was inaccurate,

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Did you find cam videos of them in everydays since they started at that 6,7 months you said??? they are very far away of being regular since they started. In 10 days they are here online they had at least 3 online shows at CB  

From one of them there is maybe 50,60 videos,sinse July I think.And this with this name,other names that she could used I don't know,like now they called the bobble name etc.