Betty & Rick Part #1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Don't think so, cause otherwise Misty would have a higher number since she's been with Ana and Bree. I think it should be F#1. 

I think we should differentiate between men and woman in the number count. Did Misty have a one on one with either Anna or Bree?  We might need a threesome catagory, like TH#1, TH#2 etc. Then a catagory for a foursome, no swap. FNS #1, FNS#2 etc. Then a foursome with swap, FWS#1, FWS#2,ETC. Then an orgy participant would be O#1, O#2, Then sex with a high school student like Betty had today would be HS#1, HS#2, and so on. Anyone like my idea? 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think we should differentiate between men and woman in the number count. Did Misty have a one on one with either Anna or Bree?  We might need a threesome catagory, like TH#1, TH#2 etc. Then a catagory for a foursome, no swap. FNS #1, FNS#2 etc. Then a foursome with swap, FWS#1, FWS#2,ETC. Then an orgy participant would be O#1, O#2, Then sex with a high school student like Betty had today would be HS#1, HS#2, and so on. Anyone like my idea? 

LOL   We will need an electronic scoreboard with excel-like spreadsheets to make sure we don't miss any

I suggest to add to your list  the pinky, mr black and other various participants, (PK#1, MB#2)  the tried but fail list)  .............

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

LOL   We will need an electronic scoreboard with excel-like spreadsheets to make sure we don't miss any

I suggest to add to your list  the pinky, mr black and other various participants, (PK#1, MB#2)  the tried but fail list)  .............

Sounds good, The job is your's! Lol

• Like 1

That will be 100 rubles.. Thankyou.

Specifically for VHTV Apartment Boards & Topics

*8) VHTV  Has Requested when Posting any Videos that you use the Attachments Center Only. Posting any Videos using Third Party Hosting Sites or Links from External Websites will be Removed.

Also when Posting Pictures it Must Have the Voyeur-House.TV Logo in the Bottom Right Corner of the Picture Visible.

Edited by moos54