Lisa, Chloe

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

He seems to be telling her what to do instead of being tentative like the last couple of guys she has had and she is doing it!!

Lisa has always liked when guys take charge. I'm under the impression that she just got bored of Grant and wanted to fuck someone that actually knows what the fuck he's doing. Will be interesting to see if she's still with him or if they broke up.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Lisa has always liked when guys take charge. I'm under the impression that she just got bored of Grant and wanted to fuck someone that actually knows what the fuck he's doing. Will be interesting to see if she's still with him or if they broke up.

I think she has just found out what she has been missing.

W O W !!

That was amazing !!!!  A massive upgrade for this apartment.

Lisa and Chloe went out and came back with this guy and the one that fucked Lisa in old Chloe apartment. 

The other guy probably explained to this guy how it must be done with Lisa. That what he was persistent and worked on Lisa  for more that 3 hours. Impressive persistence.

He got a few nice blow job,s deep throated Lisa,  pulled her hair, bitch spanked her a few time, standing missionary,  standing doggy... you name it he did it on Lisa.

Quite similar with first time Luize fucked Liza in Misty apartment. He will probably go to the second round.

In regards to Grant, he has no chance against this guy. I have to say it wasn't a fair completion since the other guy from Chloe apartment should have have this guy insider information.

I think this guy is a keeper.

bye bye Grant. We won't miss your turtle blanker sex ....