Lisa, Chloe

In my last message i said that maybe Lisa and Chloe will share a two bedrooms house.

Then i thought it may also be that they're leaving because they can no longer pay the rent (meaning not enough viewers)

If that's the case, they will go to a smaller house instead. 

7 minutes ago, pahman said:

In my last message i said that maybe Lisa and Chloe will share a two bedrooms house.

Then i thought it may also be that they're leaving because they can no longer pay the rent (meaning not enough viewers)

Could you get smaller than the one they were in? Cardboard box maybe?

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Curious now if Misty will move too as she is in the same building...

Misty and Lisa have different apartment owners. The owner of Misty's apartment is the most important to receive the rental payment on right time. Owner Lisa apartment - requires silence, order, good reviews neighbors. Neighbors complained about music, night parties. Therefore, the landlord decided not to renew the contract.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pahman said:

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

Could you get smaller than the one they were in? Cardboard box maybe?

by chance have you seen the latest apts that vv has opened? 2 newest have 1 room as living room & bedroom. 1 has a separate kitchen while the other has the kitchen off to 1 side of room. the only apt i've seen that is smaller was chloe/james old closet!:confused:

5 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Most of Camards apts just seem to be for camming though.

Except one (now) the others are "normal" houses... but the last one is really small... a small bedroom, tiny kitchen, shower and that's it.. (and with the exception of that one - Paris, the new one and 50% of other, no cam shows... all the houses where tenants where doing cam shows was put offline on camarads, but keep doing the shows there)

25 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Except one (now) the others are "normal" houses... but the last one is really small... a small bedroom, tiny kitchen, shower and that's it.. (and with the exception of that one - Paris, the new one and 50% of other, no cam shows... all the houses where tenants where doing cam shows was put offline on camarads, but keep doing the shows there)

Its been a while since I bothered to look on there, since they bombed the forum in effect.