Lisa, Chloe

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lisa is a lot more social than Chloe.

To be fair, Lisa knows them a lot better than Chloe. She used to be really good friends with Misty and Sid and Em used to live with her. But Chloe could make more of an effort than being on her phone all the time. That's more like anti-social behavior.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

To be fair, Lisa knows them a lot better than Chloe. She used to be really good friends with Misty and Sid and Em used to live with her. But Chloe could make more of an effort than being on her phone all the time. That's more like anti-social behavior.

Yes that is what I meant. What do you think of Misty & Sid? They seem to become good friends.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

What do you think of Misty & Sid? They seem to become good friends.

If there was a chance of them hooking up I would care more. But at least it possibly means we might see Misty Sid and Em not afraid to hang out more. Maybe visit each other in the future or have parties together.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

If there was a chance of them hooking up I would care more. But at least it possibly means we might see Misty Sid and Em not afraid to hang out more. Maybe visit each other in the future or have parties together.

Yes that is what I hope too. But I can't imagine Sid becoming #45