Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ruggera said:

Since Lexy and Peter entered the house it has all become more boring. Anna and Alex are about to leave, Bree and Drew are no longer swingers and Lexy and Peter sleep all day. Sin!

But not because of Lexy & Pete. Anna and Alex stopped swinging before and they did not influence Bree & Drew at all

1 hour ago, ruggera said:

Since Lexy and Peter entered the house it has all become more boring. Anna and Alex are about to leave, Bree and Drew are no longer swingers and Lexy and Peter sleep all day. Sin!

in hindsight a & a should not have come back. anna had her gr8 day with her 3some in the bathroom, 4 guy blowbang, bj of friend in bedroom, blew alex twice in bedroom, all in the same day! she wanted to go out on top & did. but then she returned & it coincided with b & d stopping their swap fun, lexy & pete (although they are a good couple) crowding the place, & now not enough room to have regular sex for anyone. oh well. i have seen the good & bad times for a & a & the good definitely outweighs the bad. they were the ones that introduced swapping to vh & brought a lot of good people for us to enjoy. i wish them all the best. but i hope before they go that they will remind everyone at the apt what has brought them the most success & the others will get back on track soon.