Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Any swinging happening her lately? Seems like Lexy and Pete are the show now. Views must be dropping like flys. 

Nope. Anna & Alex gave up swinging for obvious reasons. Bree & Drew even did not bother join the party at all. They stay in their room all time lately. I think Bree might be pregnant?

42 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Any swinging happening her lately? Seems like Lexy and Pete are the show now. Views must be dropping like flys. 

Last one that i remember was with Vicky and Boyfriend and Dean (Candy was sleeping on the couch and the others was fucking all over her :biggrin:)

53 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope. Anna & Alex gave up swinging for obvious reasons. Bree & Drew even did not bother join the party at all. They stay in their room all time lately. I think Bree might be pregnant?

I don't think Bree's pregnant I think she just doesn't like that group and Drew shown no interest Lexy and Pete. I also believe they are still swinging outside  of the apt  just my opinion  

3 minutes ago, Badbull said:

I don't think Bree's pregnant I think she just doesn't like that group and Drew shown no interest Lexy and Pete. I also believe they are still swinging outside  of the apt  just my opinion  

Well @groomy who understands what they are saying told us they stopped swinging. So I have no doubt about that...

At this point it really doesn't even matter why. What only matters is they stopped. And that means the interest in this apartment has seriously gone to shit. Everything that made this apartment fun to watch is now gone. 

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

At this point it really doesn't even matter why. What only matters is they stopped. And that means the interest in this apartment has seriously gone to shit. Everything that made this apartment fun to watch is now gone. 

Yes I agree 

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Lexy & Pete will move to their own place soon, Anna & Alex will leave soon, Bree & Drew no longer have fun and should leave too. So I suggest moving Nyu and Misty in here

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lexy & Pete will move to their own place soon, Anna & Alex will leave soon, Bree & Drew no longer have fun and should leave too. So I suggest moving Nyu and Misty in here

I don't think Misty will want to give up having an apartment all to herself to share one with a bunch of people. And Nyu may not want to move out of a place where she's already friends with Ana and Rock and into a place where she's not really friends with Bree. It would make more sense to move Sid and Em here since they literally have no bedroom at all.