Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Em's time with Logan and also her behaviour with Sia shows what potential Em really has, can't somebody send Sid to a phone or gaming convention for a month or so?

You'll be lucky if Sid ever leaves Em alone again after what happened last time.

I think you guys just need to accept the fact that unless they break up which I don't see happening, Em is never going to do anything with anyone else other than with Sid. And I'm not holding my breath for Sia being all that entertaining either.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

You'll be lucky if Sid ever leaves Em alone again after what happened last time.

I think you guys just need to accept the fact that unless they break up which I don't see happening, Em is never going to do anything with anyone else other than with Sid. And I'm not holding my breath for Sia being all that entertaining either.

The 3some she took part in does seem to have been a one off :sad:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

When does potential stop being possible and become an accident?

the failure and uninhabitable, even bree and drew alone had to organize parties,

anna maybe when dicidir leave maybe call misty to keep this house with minimal success

2 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

the failure and uninhabitable, even bree and drew alone had to organize parties,

anna maybe when dicidir leave maybe call misty to keep this house with minimal success

Don't think even Misty's magic would work with Em and Sid.

9 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Don't think even Misty's magic would work with Em and Sid.

Yes, that's not what I meant.

misty maybe come here and have your guests and keep this apartment safe

Em and sid in the old apartment announced a guest on the vhtv twiter, and they did not do anything interesting, so my hopes are very low

edit

• Like 1