Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And she would have had every right to do so.

Candy now is violent trash and I hope Dean breaks up with her. If the roles were reversed and it was Dean that was kicking and slapping Candy like that, everybody here would have their pitchforks out calling for his head. Candy deserves that same treatment. Back when Rock got mad at Ana for making out with Misty, for months all I saw was posts about wanting him gone. Candy not only literally did the same exact thing but added a barrage of violence against him. Not much to add to this situation as I've said everything in an earlier post, I have no desire to ever see her again and I hope she never returns.

I agree mate. I'm surprised he is still with her to be honest. A guy like him who likes to fuck everything in his path shouldn't be tied down. It's just asking for trouble.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

For me violence is not tolerable no matter if from men or women

Found it! Here goes!

Why is there is a double standard when it comes to violence from a woman versus a man? Women shouldn't lay their angry hands on a man/woman, but men must never lay their angry hands on a woman. On another man is whole other story. The reason that there is a slight difference is because in general a man can do far more damage to a woman due to a difference in strength and size. I SAID IN GENERAL! Plus, part of being a "man" is having the ability to control ones impulses around women. It's an important distinction between men and women. Women, in general, do not have to control their impulses in terms of violence against others, because in general it's not in their nature to be violent. Yes, they can be violent, but it's not as high on the spectrum of responsibilities as it is for men. Think about it the next time you're standing in line and the hot girl in front of you bends over. That, what you feel, is not quite as present among women. It's your duty as a man to control your impluses and not to jump her bones. The degree to which women have to control their urges pales in comparison. IN GENERAL! Therein lies the answer to why there is a double standard.

21 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And she would have had every right to do so.

Candy now is violent trash and I hope Dean breaks up with her. If the roles were reversed and it was Dean that was kicking and slapping Candy like that, everybody here would have their pitchforks out calling for his head. Candy deserves that same treatment. Back when Rock got mad at Ana for making out with Misty, for months all I saw was posts about wanting him gone. Candy not only literally did the same exact thing but added a barrage of violence against him. Not much to add to this situation as I've said everything in an earlier post, I have no desire to ever see her again and I hope she never returns.

If nothing else misc, you're consistant. You keerp saying theres a double standard on here that men should be banished when they resort to violence, and women somehow get a pass when they do something to a guy or another woman. I don't see that at all, most everyone condemns all violence, except you. You logic is that women like to be slapped around and abused, and guys don't, so whoever perpetrates violence on them is vviolent trash. You're the one with a double standard, everyone else agrees no one should be laying a hand on anyone for any reason. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm just not a fan of sex in the bathroom! I know damn good and well how uncomfortable it really is. That's all I can seem to think about when I see it.

Me neither, if it breaks out great, but we end up finishing in bed or whatever. I like to be comfortable when I'm doing my man.

• Like 1