Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I do not see Candy, but Dean? Please . Somehow he would be out of it.
And to the credit that later will be one of the very few "alive"

Just to understand my "logic" above;
Look at the photo and see that the only one with no pair is Dean. Unless Candy makes a gift again. Or Misty do your part of composition (again).

What I really see is that Anna is having the space to "get to know" Em and Sid better, which I think is her "As" stuck up her sleeve.
Let's see after this whether I'm right (again) or wrong (I hope not).

Well maybe they are having an crazy night..but not on cams.Its already 5,6of morning there,so the twit..ana,rock,m,Sid are going to Anna,Alex,drew,Bree,lex,Pete house..wow,will be an crazy night it's totaly incorrect.At best will be an crazy morning...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well maybe they are having an crazy night..but not on cams.Its already 5,6of morning there,so the twit..ana,rock,m,Sid are going to Anna,Alex,drew,Bree,lex,Pete house..wow,will be an crazy night it's totaly incorrect.At best will be an crazy morning...

Maybe it all has sth. to do with the new guy from yesterday Alex talked quiite a long time in the kitchen to. @Sparkles suspected some business talk...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe it all has sth. to do with the new guy from yesterday Alex talked quiite a long time in the kitchen to. @Sparkles suspected some business talk...

But still,why to say to us that we gona see an crazy night with all them and then it's an empty house.well nothing we can do.