Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

58 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I saw 4, 5, and 6, the first 3 released theatrically, i thought they we're great, number 1 of the second set released theatrically i thought was very boring, and thats where i stopped watching them.

but that is exactly why I advised to start with the numerical context.

Unfortunately this saga, kind of is the mother of the term "espoiler". She is her own. Answers given before questions.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's a damn shame! He has his fun and that's it? There's something wrong with a relationship like that, the first thing I'm interested with my guy is giving him all the pleasure i can, i know I'm gonna get mine sooner or later, if he doesn't get a lot of satisfaction giving her some good loving she should let him know about it!

Please !
Drew stands firm in Alex's birthday marathon, since his first turn ... Do you know how much it means in drinks and physical wear
?
:biggrin:

Edited by thedbear
  • Like 1

Has anyone ever realized how much owl daddy, Alex will become when his son is born?
I have observed the attention that he has dedicated to Anna in these last months.
And now more, when they returned. Even more .:biggrin:

Remember when they took care of Rex and Danna's puppy for a few days? How was Alex attached to him?::)

Of course, nothing to see one thing with another, but the care and dedicated personal attention are equivalent for both cases.
:cool:

• Like 1