Ary & George Part #1

2 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

..Well I don t really know what to say ..I didn t expect at that .. it was not the first time they come in our appartament and we don t have words anymore ..

We are so so sorry about that...i don t have words anymore about that .

They know about the cam,they was fine with tha..and now this...

We are so so sorry about that and hope we didn t disappointed you guys ...

The desapointing was by the couple guest,think most of us agree that you and George had no impact in the act they did,but even not being your fault it's still an situation that creat distrust,hope in future next guests will be better and should be warned for not cover cams.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Come on... it's no reason for all that.. They are new, it was the first time and it was guests... There was a lot worst situations and the houses are still here and with viewers 

This isn't on the participants.  The fault here lies soley with the guests.  Furthermore, the fact that the cam was covered to me is not going to make me lose any sleep.  I'm with Sparkles on this one.  These are new participants and this is the first time (I think) they have had guests over.  In the grand scheme of things, this is not the sinking of the Titanic.  Right now I'm more worried about the two drunks dudes in Misty's apartment than I am about a covered cam..  Tomorrow everyone one of you will be tuning into this apartment just like I will; because Ary is sexy as fuck!!:heart::biggrin:

• Like 2

..Well I don t really know what to say ..I didn t expect at that .. it was not the first time they come in our appartament and we don t have words anymore ..

We are so so sorry about that...i don t have words anymore about that .

They know about the cam,they was fine with tha..and now this...

We are so so sorry about that and hope we didn t disappointed you guys ...

I understand it's not your fault,

but people can not stand watching blocked cams

I'll continue to see you, it was the first time and it's not your fault,:heart:

• Like 2

Well yes,this i stay and think what was the reason they do that ..maybe a stupid joke i don t know .. i didn t want to get angry and to go at room because i know it if i do this..will be a litlle fight ..

I am sorry again about that ...

And ..i am not si better. Hahaha. My eye it is very very reeeed 😂😍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

This isn't on the participants.  The fault here lies soley with the guests.  Furthermore, the fact that the cam was covered to me is not going to make me lose any sleep.  I'm with Sparkles on this one.  These are new participants and this is the first time (I think) they have had guests over.  In the grand scheme of things, this is not the sinking of the Titanic.  Right now I'm more worried about the two drunks dudes in Misty's apartment than I am about a covered cam..  Tomorrow everyone one of you will be tuning into this apartment just like I will; because Ary is sexy as fuck!!:heart::biggrin:

Ahahaha but it seems so :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Thank you so much for this sweet words. You make me smile.😍 I was very upset and angry about that ..and I am so sorry again !😘

• Like 2

Well yes,this i stay and think what was the reason they do that ..maybe a stupid joke i don t know .. i didn t want to get angry and to go at room because i know it if i do this..will be a litlle fight ..

I am sorry again about that ...

And ..i am not si better. Hahaha. My eye it is very very reeeed 😂😍

Sorry i know at the time you was in pain but it was a funny moment and seeing you and george laughing about it in the bathroom :biggrin:

• Like 1

Well from this guest I seen all that I need,now if course from A&G will gladly watch a lot more,but only when they are alone or with other couple,honestly I was watching it in direct and didn't look nothing like an joke..seem they wanted to start something..and so they agree to cover cam.

• Like 1