Ary & George Part #1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Think it's the lovely brunnet:heart:.

thank you..just missed these guys for a long time! i promise ill come to visit them again.. i owe an apology for suddenly leaving at least i have this topic now i see how they re doing! best wishes to everyone.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Soundmaker said:

I had sony's smartphones too and all i can say about them is that they are the best phones. I will buy an xz premium soon. That phone is a beast and is way better then samsung s8 or iphone x. I apreciatte that we have same practicall taste in smartphones cyber.

its only sony phones i will use,i refuse point blank to have a iphone and not keen on samsung either,when time for my contract renewal the xz is next

3 minutes ago, BabyAngel said:

thank you..just missed these guys for a long time! i promise ill come to visit them again.. i owe an apology for suddenly leaving at least i have this topic now i see how they re doing! best wishes to everyone.

You will visit us and maybe you will stay some long days with us my baby ! ❤️💋

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cyberleader said:

its only sony phones i will use,i refuse point blank to have a iphone and not keen on samsung either,when time for my contract renewal the xz is next

I use Google phones since the Nexus One came out. Nothing better and faster than pure stock android :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, BabyAngel said:

You're welcome,hope next time you will show more to us,we need to take out many deep doubts:blush:,you re funny,pretty and sexy so will be an pleasure to watch you again.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I use Google phones since the Nexus One came out. Nothing better and faster than pure stock android :biggrin:

Hep their phones are good and probarby(well certain)the ones that receive new versions of android fast,not to mention the good prices.My it's an joke compared to the ones of you all have hehe..it's an nokia lumia 640.Buts it works.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hep their phones are good and probarby(well certain)the one she that receive new versions of android fast,not to mention the good prices.My it's an joke compared to the ones of you all hehe..it's an nokia lumia 640.Buts it works.

They had good prices earlier. My Pixel2 XL was really expensive. But its a really great phone.