Ary & George Part #1

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Great awesome pics sparkles!! Hi Ary, i get all red and splotchy on my chest when I'm aroused, my Guy knows if he sees this he can go for it without any words spoken! I think i see that happens to you also, when you're really getting into it with George! I'm not sure though.2ce89f8429571f7783d6ddde4f5d875f.jpg

You have right here. When I cum ,or whe I feel very good or when I am exhausted I am red on my chest ! 😂❤️

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I betcha there are more then a few guys here who have accidentally shot themselves in the eye. None of them would ever admit it though. Lol! 😁 

Good night Ash! ❤️💋

Hahaha. You are right sweety here. 😂

After one time when shoot me in the eye(and the pain it is like the hell ) ,after few days him shot themselve accidentally in the eye. HahHa. Was so funny ! 😂😂😂❤️

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I betcha there are more then a few guys here who have accidentally shot themselves in the eye. None of them would ever admit it though. Lol! 😁 

Good night Ash! ❤️💋

Ohhh, I admit it. Many times. It's hard to estimate the cums direction lol. The ones who deny this still jerks off in a sock ;) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Ary i have an crazy wish that would love to see one day..more kinda fetish:blush:,would love if one day you write my name in an paper,show to an cam and send an kiss hehe,gess it's difficult to happen.

Oh dear, let's not go there. Just enjoy them. 👌

• Like 3

1 hour ago, larskogge said:

Ohhh, I admit it. Many times. It's hard to estimate the cums direction lol. The ones who deny this still jerks off in a sock ;) 

Haha, guys jerk off in their socks!? For some weird reason I'd like to see that, and then put them on! 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, guys jerk off in their socks!? For some weird reason I'd like to see that, and then put them on! 

That's some of that secret young boy stuff you're not supposed to know about. :biggrin: I think I've done that. Ok, I admit it, I've done it. Has anyone ever bated while someone else was in the room without them knowing about it?

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

That's some of that secret young boy stuff you're not supposed to know about. :biggrin: I think I've done that. Ok, I admit it, I've done it. Has anyone ever bated while someone else was in the room without them knowing about it?

Touchè :biggrin:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Really???Someone already did that??? NO WAY!!!!! 

:biggrin:

• Like 2