Ary & George Part #1

22 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Me too, i watch real couples over anything else on here, not that I won't watch orgys meant only for views though, I'm a multitasker like jabbath said! Somebody the other day said people who watch couples in love we're sick, i forget who it was

Glad to hear that ! 😘

• Like 3

@jabbath1987 Obviously, we all have an interest in supporting those apts that we want to do well and stay on VH. Also, it seems obvious that the best way would be to view the live cams. What happens to a viewers "vote" if they open another tab and watch 2 apts simultaneously? Would it make any difference if a viewer watched on 2 different computers? 

@Voyeur House TV Feel free to tip us off on the best ways to support our favorite tenants. Does watching footage of the timeline count at all? Does watching archive vidoes count toward the viewer numbers. Does the number or comments or caps posted and liked on CC matter to them at all? With so many apts, your subscribers have an interest in keeping their favorites on air, rolling in money, and happy! Help us know what are options our to keep them. Thx! ❤️

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sexygirl said:

Bon je souhaiterai faire un 4 sex si la copine viendra 😂😂

Mais pas seulement en 3 

Mais pour être un vrai. 😁 

j’espère ma chérie que tu va tenir ta promesse par ce que tu es ravissante et je pense pas ton copin va accepte

I hope my sweetheart that you will keep your promise by what you are beautiful and I do not think your friend will accept

16 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@jabbath1987 Obviously, we all have an interest in supporting those apts that we want to do well and stay on VH. Also, it seems obvious that the best way would be to view the live cams. What happens to a viewers "vote" if they open another tab and watch 2 apts simultaneously? Would it make any difference if a viewer watched on 2 different computers? 

@Voyeur House TV Feel free to tip us off on the best ways to support our favorite tenants. Does watching footage of the timeline count at all? Does watching archive vidoes count toward the viewer numbers. Does the number or comments or caps posted and liked on CC matter to them at all? With so many apts, your subscribers have an interest in keeping their favorites on air, rolling in money, and happy! Help us know what are options our to keep them. Thx! ❤️

I would pay for a 10x13 photo of the Dog.. Lol Ary has a photographic face. I don’t see any problems with pictures being sold, in her behalf. Don’t care for the cigarettes, that would be a good start for cutting cost. (Imo.) But, we all have our habits, don’t we fellas.. Peace Joey  :cool:

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

I would pay for a 10x13 photo of the Dog.. Lol Ary has a photographic face. I don’t see any problems with pictures being sold, in her behalf. Don’t care for the cigarettes, that would be a good start for cutting cost. (Imo.) But, we all have our habits, don’t we fellas.. Peace Joey  :cool:

Agreed! smoking is an unacceptable cost in multitudes of ways.

• Like 3