Ary & George Part #1

Hello guys. Well with what to start..

George was sleeping and I just stay with friend in living room. In one moment we hear a big fight at the building Hall and didn t now what heppend. When I go to see ,a drunk man wanted to come inside our house and others neighborhood house. Don't know what was with him. I go to woke up George ,him wanted to go out ,and we stopped him to evict a conflicting. The neighborhood call the police ,we the same. The police come ,him is a man with antecedent ,him drunk every day ,and it is a creazy man. 

Now all it is good ,but we just was very Scarry about what s heppend. 

Thank you for the care. Kiss. 😘

• Like 5

Just now, Sexygirl said:

Hello guys. Well with what to start..

George was sleeping and I just stay with friend in living room. In one moment we hear a big fight at the building Hall and didn t now what heppend. When I go to see ,a drunk man wanted to come inside our house and others neighborhood house. Don't know what was with him. I go to woke up George ,him wanted to go out ,and we stopped him to evict a conflicting. The neighborhood call the police ,we the same. The police come ,him is a man with antecedent ,him drunk every day ,and it is a creazy man. 

Now all it is good ,but we just was very Scarry about what s heppend. 

Thank you for the care. Kiss. 😘

Welcome back. Glad you are alright :biggrin:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, werkbank said:

Why does she looks that she just cried?

Yes. I cryed. Because I was very scared about what s heppend,and just I thinking about what was if the door was not close.  It was the first time for me ,and I am a very sensitive person. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, werkbank said:

Something is not ok:

Why you and George are not talking. It's supposed that you are scared and he should have calmed down and talked to you

Because this I am,this is my mood, after I am upset,scared and cry...Just need some minutes single..

4 minutes ago, werkbank said:

Something is not ok:

Why you and George are not talking. It's supposed that you are scared and he should have calmed down and talked to you

Believe me ,all it is ok now! Just was a very scared moment. 😘 

But thank you for the care !