Ary & George Part #1

42 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Muaaaah ! You know i love blaaaack ! ❤️💋

Black is a great look for you. It would look sexy if you hang one or both of the straps over your arms. I know George has to love your gorgeous shoulders. My Guy loves to kiss my neck and shoulders, he knows how it sends soft shivers through me

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

This guy has a really nice...........watch. :biggrin:

34397.gif

I guess this disproves the theory you can tell the size of a guys dick by the length of his fingers, he got little fingers. Now Guy has nice long beautiful fingers, but his dick, ..well i won't get into that!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I guess this disproves the theory you can tell the size of a guys dick by the length of his fingers, he got little fingers. Now Guy has nice long beautiful fingers, but his dick, ..well i won't get into that!

Nope! Look at all of the skinny guys with big dicks too! There's just no way to know for sure. Even a guy with a tiny limp dick can grow a huge one. Women almost have nothing to go on. Until someone like Jeff walks in.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Nope! Look at all of the skinny guys with big dicks too! There's just no way to know for sure. Even a guy with a tiny limp dick can grow a huge one. Women almost have nothing to go on. Until someone like Jeff walks in.

Jeff could have a pencil dick and he would still qualify as gorgeous!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Black is a great look for you. It would look sexy if you hang one or both of the straps over your arms. I know George has to love your gorgeous shoulders. My Guy loves to kiss my neck and shoulders, he knows how it sends soft shivers through me

Oh yeees! And I love that so much ! 💋❤️

• Like 2