Ary & George Part #1

2 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

They better invite more guests because home alone they're boring as fuck.

They do have guests. Everyone is boring as fuck most the day. What do expect them to do? This is the real life of real people in their real homes. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

They better invite more guests because home alone they're boring as fuck.

Well..I don t knoe what to say about that. Maybe in yout opinion we are boring...but we fell very good and we do not get bored ! 🤗

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They do have guests. Everyone is boring as fuck most the day. What do expect them to do? This is the real life of real people in their real homes. 

Yep my girl ! This is the real life and not a fake life..😂💋

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Sexygirl said:

Well..I don t knoe what to say about that. Maybe in yout opinion we are boring...but we fell very good and we do not get bored ! 🤗

5 hours ago, Sexygirl said:

Yep my girl ! This is the real life and not a fake life..😂💋

just keep doing what you're doing. you guys are a gr8 couple!:blush:

• Like 3

I think Ary And George are doing Just fine,contrary to my initial feeling,opinon that they were from other site and wouldn't be minimal interesting with days passed my opinon Regard them changed and that thing of them coming from other site become irrelevant to me,of course there is some things I would like to see more,for better and worst this is VH and houses and residents should maintain relevant and do things(at least with some regularity)that attracts views,so think they should had more regular guests(not only closes friends to visit And have nice chat)but other ones that do more intime stuff,watch real life it's nice but can become boring as hell,so things need an little shake and madness from time to time.

• Like 1