Ary & George Part #1

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well from this guest I seen all that I need,now if course from A&G will gladly watch a lot more,but only when they are alone or with other couple,honestly I was watching it in direct and didn't look nothing like an joke..seem they wanted to start something..and so they agree to cover cam.

Yeah..And I think that and don t knoe the reason..maybe was a stupid joke or really wanted that..but again,I don t find any explication .. maybe just the guy drink some glass.. i really don t know. 

Just I am sorry about that. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I guess the removal of the cam from the list might be an automatic routine from VH when they dont get movement from the cam they thinks its broken and take it from the list...

But I have an relative small tv screen that I am watching and still could Se Cleary that the cam was working fine,just had an blanket on top of it,and basicaly we were seing the blanket.But could be they just don't look things good.But dam if they weren't fast..some few minutes and cam desapeared from planet.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess the removal of the cam from the list might be an automatic routine from VH when they dont get movement from the cam they thinks its broken and take it from the list...

That could be also a valid reason. Is it possible you know (not now of course) if they had that kind of 'alarm'??? it will be great to avoid speculations

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

But I have an relative small tv screen that I am watching and still could Se Cleary that the cam was working fine,just had an blanket on top of it,and basicaly we were seing the blanket.But could be they just don't look things good.But dam if they weren't fast..some few minutes and cam desapeared from planet.

Maybe because of the blanket the cam showed odd readings and an automatic system thinks its broken ans takes it off list.

4 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Yeah..And I think that and don t knoe the reason..maybe was a stupid joke or really wanted that..but again,I don t find any explication .. maybe just the guy drink some glass.. i really don t know. 

Don't worry about.  We know it was not your fault.  You explained it, apologized for it and now it is over.   We know the score.  At least you communicated with us...  Anymore bitching to you about is simply overkill because someone doesn't have anything better to do.  ::)

4 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Don't worry so much about this... Was bad, but it will always be a first time, now it's already done (it seems really like a 'joke' by their reactions). Tomorrow you will talk with them and explain that this are prejudice to you and george and they have to understand... 

2 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

tomorrow is the new year and this unfortunate episode belongs to last year:biggrin:

Happy New Year to you and George, with great health and happiness.:heart:

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Don't worry about.  We know it was not your fault.  You explained it, apologized for it and now it is over.   We know the score.  At least you communicated with us...  Anymore bitchinghing to you about is simply overkill because someone doesn't have anything better to do.  ::)

Belive me ...i was verry upset ,stress and angry about that ..

Archived