Ary & George Part #1

@ashleyxyz I'm doing ok I guess. My new job is nice, but I'm not traveling,. My last trip was on the 1st of December. So, poor Amy has been living in the closet. Spent a lot of time with family and friends over the holidays. My VH sub ran out and I haven't gotten around to renewing it. I got an iPhone X, but I returned it. Just didn't like it. Too small and the screen on the Galaxy phones are way better. Maybe going to Florida next week. Hoping so! Anyways, thanks for asking. Hope you have a great 2018! Love you! ❤️

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@ashleyxyz I'm doing ok I guess. My new job is nice, but I'm not traveling,. My last trip was on the 1st of December. So, poor Amy has been living in the closet. Spent a lot of time with family and friends over the holidays. My VH sub ran out and I haven't gotten around to renewing it. I got an iPhone X, but I returned it. Just didn't like it. Too small and the screen on the Galaxy phones are way better. Maybe going to Florida next week. Hoping so! Anyways, thanks for asking. Hope you have a great 2018! Love you! ❤️

Sounds like you had a much better holidays than i did, family and friends are the way to go! I have the 8, i love it, never had an IPhone.  It's so cold here it's ridiculous, I need to go to Florida myself. We are looking to see if we can get a good package and try to go in February. It would be cool to meet up with you guys for dinner if we went the same week! Love you! Hope to see you on here later!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

image.jpg

Could be the same girl that already visit them on xmas day

Yes, that's her! The one with the striking, beautiful black hair. I want to know how dark her nipples are and how she keeps her pussy. :heart:

• Like 1