Ary & George Part #1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I hope so! I'm dying to see all of this girl.

BTW, welcome to the VH forums. :heart:

Thank you. Long time lurker. VH has surely proven themselves to be the better voyeursite. I mean, look at all of these beatiful girls. :angel:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, larskogge said:

Thank you. Long time lurker. VH has surely proven themselves to be the better voyeursite. I mean, look at all of these beatiful girls. :angel:

Yes, there really is no question about that anymore in my mind. VH wins! Yeah sure RLC still has the numbers, but for me, VH is much more fun to watch. I think the RLC ads are what keeps them going. Once someone finds out about VH, I bet they make the switch.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@ashleyxyz I'm doing ok I guess. My new job is nice, but I'm not traveling,. My last trip was on the 1st of December. So, poor Amy has been living in the closet. Spent a lot of time with family and friends over the holidays. My VH sub ran out and I haven't gotten around to renewing it. I got an iPhone X, but I returned it. Just didn't like it. Too small and the screen on the Galaxy phones are way better. Maybe going to Florida next week. Hoping so! Anyways, thanks for asking. Hope you have a great 2018! Love you! ❤️

sony phones are even better,plus there is a screen capture app that i have like bandicam or fraps

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

sony phones are even better,plus there is a screen capture app that i have like bandicam or fraps

I've never had a Sony phone. The ones that I've felt have sharp edges. I think the iPhone has a screen recorded too, but I never used it.

1 hour ago, cyberleader said:

My Sony tablet(bought it maybe 3,4years ago)comes with an pre load rec app,it's very good one,but doesn't have name,neither seen this app on store,but found other one that is even better(because records internal sound and lots of options)it calls mobizen  and it's better(in my person opinion)than az recorder etc.