• StnCld316 pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/8/2018 at 5:38 AM, jabbath1987 said:

Heres another one. Thanks to @Rhdem who made it:

watermark2.png  3   4.91 kB

Now, this is truly weird. Underneath the sentence above is nothing but 3 or 4 lines of
blank space. But, I happened to notice the "hand" about two lines down, so I clicked
on that blank space and up popped his watermark. What first gave it away was the
"3 4.91kB", but even in this quote, all I see is blank space to the left of those numbers.
Really weird.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2017 at 10:46 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Hey guys & girls. Heres a watermark you can use in your gifs and pics and don't get in trouble with no watermark. I made it big so you can use it for all pic sizes. Just resize it accordingly :biggrin: @StnCld316 would be nice to get a pin :biggrin:

watermark.png  14   15.21 kB

Jabba, I have a question for you. When I paste your watermark into a pic, it shows up
with a white background. When I paste Rhdem's watermark, it shows up with a black
background.

Do you know if it's possible to create a watermark with just the letters voyeur-house.tv
and no background or a clear background? Like the way VH does it. I'm just curious.
Thank you.

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

Jabba, I have a question for you. When I paste your watermark into a pic, it shows up
with a white background. When I paste Rhdem's watermark, it shows up with a black
background.

Do you know if it's possible to create a watermark with just the letters voyeur-house.tv
and no background or a clear background? Like the way VH does it. I'm just curious.
Thank you.

So both our files are .png files which means the background is actually transparent when you paste it as a new layer in a png file. I always use Paint.NET for editing pictures with no VHTV watermark. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

So both our files are .png files which means the background is actually transparent when you paste it as a new layer in a png file. I always use Paint.NET for editing pictures with no VHTV watermark. 

Thanks. I'll give that a try. I use this super little screenshot app called Greenshot. I
love it! I can capture the entire screen by pressing one key. Talk about fast. It also
has editing features, one of which is to paste other objects into what you capped.
Sort of a one-stop shop, but if Paint.NET will give me a clear background, I'll use
that one. Thanks, again.

• Like 1

Just now, letsdothis said:

Thanks. I'll give that a try. I use this super little screenshot app called Greenshot. I
love it! I can capture the entire screen by pressing one key. Talk about fast. It also
has editing features, one of which is to paste other objects into what you capped.
Sort of a one-stop shop, but if Paint.NET will give me a clear background, I'll use
that one. Thanks, again.

Just pm me when you have problems and when I have time I will make you little tutorial this weekend.

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Just pm me when you have problems and when I have time I will make you little tutorial this weekend.

I really appreciate that very generous offer, Jabba, but you don't have to go to all that
trouble. I know how busy you are. I don't know how you do everything you do. I'll leave
it up to you. Thank you.

• Like 1