• StnCld316 unpinned and pinned this topic
  • 7 months later...
On 2/15/2018 at 5:45 PM, jabbath1987 said:

My pleasure my friend :biggrin:

For those of you Windows users who do not have pix editing software, find and download IrfanView. It's a general purpose pix and vid display program, is free, and allows you some basic picture editing function, such as overwriting a photo with written type. It's great for knocking out quick memes, too. More info and download here: https://www.irfanview.com/

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

For those of you Windows users who do not have pix editing software, find and download IrfanView. It's a general purpose pix and vid display program, is free, and allows you some basic picture editing function, such as overwriting a photo with written type. It's great for knocking out quick memes, too. More info and download here: https://www.irfanview.com/

Yeeah that's a good idea. 👍

On 6/6/2019 at 5:41 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Yeeah that's a good idea. 👍

It's better than nothing. VHTV must keep its branding. RLC is losing theirs.

I can usually see events on RLC in a minute without bothering to allow Flash. Checking for tenant or apartment changes, etc., and making sure poor overworked StnCld can keep up and reformat it on CC. As it is, non-subscribers lost Maya today.

VHTV however, is going to take me a bit of time to become familiar with...so much goes on there. I suspect VHTV will gain more ratings as time goes on. RLC had a good thing going, but now it certainly cannot keep true to its original mission statement, and they are not going to attract many new subscribers without Leora showing her wares.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She was hot? Single girl?

Maya helped create RLC's real-life image. They owe her. If you want to cross the American prairie in the 1850's like a pioneer, marry this woman. That's how she got the nickname Super Girl Maya. She was hot and wonderful in all ways. (Warning: Be forewarned. I suspect she was always the boss of her relationships, and I don't think that will ever change. But she can sew, do auto-body work, dress sexy as a maid or Khaleesi or whatever, and is artistic as all hell. Veterans here know why I say such things.)

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Maya helped create RLC's real-life image. They owe her. If you want to cross the American prairie in the 1850's like a pioneer, marry this woman. That's how she got the nickname Super Girl Maya. She was hot and wonderful in all ways. (Warning: Be forewarned. I suspect she was always the boss of her relationships, and I don't think that will ever change. But she can sew, do auto-body work, dress sexy as a maid or Khaleesi or whatever, and is artistic as all hell. Veterans here know why I say such things.)

rlc was my intro to the voyeur sites followed by vv. now they are both total shit.

• Like 4

On 6/9/2019 at 4:31 AM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Sounds like a really cool girl. You know why she left? Maybe she can join VH?

• 1 year later...
On 8/17/2020 at 1:43 AM, hs6127 said:

@sturmchaser  Here are some more watermark files.  

The white ones are hard to see, but you should be able to download them.

===================================================

vh-blanc.gif.135f54c6ecb36a6da30c8af832147596.gif

vh-blanc.png.0ae8c2428a1961f41f211b7879075f9c.png

vh-noire.gif.424dfcd73a224b8d080d94f8f6bb78cd.gif

vh-noire.png.00c505930b6a5e3245af92247eb938f4.png

I hope it's OK I stuck these in the watermark topic to make them
easier to find. I'll delete it if you don't want them here.

• Like 1