Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

Thank The Goddess

And once again that was all free so stop complaining that she hides from you. And once she had her toy it was so full on that even she could not make it through 5 minutes and we know this woman can take a lot of pleasure :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

On 01/04/2018 at 5:22 AM, Howard said:

I can think of 3 or 4 times she squirted.  On a regular basis, she does have more 'flow' during an orgasm than most gals I've been with. Especially with her new Mandigo friend. Look at a video from within the past couple days on the couch and you can she left a small wet spot (she was even trying to dry it).

1 hour ago, curious said:

with no offence, have u ever been with a squirting woman? with "squirting" we do not describe "more fluids" than regular or small wet spots on sheets.

only squirting vid  i ve seen, coming fm RLC,  with obvious fluids squirted out of pussy, was with Suzan and Hector.

i might have lost the vids you are talking abt of course as i m not a subscriber and i can watch only what is on the net for free... however i believe i ve seen a very high % of her vids.

Excuse me, gentlemen!
Based on the content of the debate, it would be interesting for both to do as I did.

A deeper and more detailed research on this understood phenomenon (mistakenly understood as) of feminine sexual anatomy.
And from what I have observed, more common when it comes to Russian women.

Thus, the points attained, would be better interpreted by both as being evidence or being of not finding or properly recognizing these evidence.

Curious, Howard, Hy!
Yama here.

And Bye,  kkkkkkkkkkkkk:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Thank The Goddess

And once again that was all free so stop complaining that she hides from you. And once she had her toy it was so full on that even she could not make it through 5 minutes and we know this woman can take a lot of pleasure :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Perhaps she was just warming up to the serious one in a minute 😳