Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

je vais profite de regarder leora cette semaine car je suis en vacance et que je n ai pas trop l occasion de la voir seule nous n avons pas les meme fuseaux horaires il y a 5heures d ecart et quand je rentre  la plupart du temps il ne se passe rien 

19 hours ago, curious said:

apologising, but i dont understand what you mean (maybe cause english is not my mother language)

u doubt leora's squirting or female squirting generaly?

I don't think it has anything to do with English not being your mother tongue.
English is my native language and I consider myself lucky if I understand 5-
10% of what bear says. And, bear, that is NOT an insult, it's just a simple fact.

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

I don't think it has anything to do with English not being your mother tongue.
English is my native language and I consider myself lucky if I understand 5-
10% of what bear says. And, bear, that is NOT an insult, it's just a simple fact.

further pm exchangement i realised tht he puts portuguese in translator but it doesnt help much

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

Why do you keep calling Leora lazy Curious, the barca girls allmost never leave their beds and even their bates are low energy, meanwhile Leora spent an ENTIRE day ironing recently and cleans the entire house like once a week, she's easily the least lazy, infact I don't see any signs that she's lazy at all.

If you can get away with making money from home you're either lucky or smart, not necessarily lazy

Also someone who doesn't need alot of people in their life is usually very secure and happy with themself, I would also say that if you do something radical to your face to potentially draw attention to it that also doesn't seem like a sign of insecurity. 

I'd kiss every little dimple on her thighs all the time if she where mine btw

i call her lazy cause i believe she is. i didnt compare her with the other lazy girls in barca.

anyway they all chose the easy way of making money.

as for the  If you can get away with making money from home you're either lucky or smart, not necessarily lazy  would you consider your daughter smart if she chose the exact way of living? would you watch her too?

Also someone who doesn't need alot of people in their life is usually very secure and happy with themself  are you sure they dont need other people? have you ever thought tht this way of living drove them away fm other people?

if you do something radical to your face to potentially draw attention to it that also doesn't seem like a sign of insecurity.  1000% wrong IMO

I'd kiss every little dimple on her thighs all the time if she where mine btw. soon you would be bored! believe me. would you do tht also with thousands of eyes stuck on you judging your efforts and knowing your ass would be all over internet ?

1 hour ago, curious said:

i call her lazy cause i believe she is. i didnt compare her with the other lazy girls in barca.

anyway they all chose the easy way of making money.

as for the  If you can get away with making money from home you're either lucky or smart, not necessarily lazy  would you consider your daughter smart if she chose the exact way of living? would you watch her too?

Also someone who doesn't need alot of people in their life is usually very secure and happy with themself  are you sure they dont need other people? have you ever thought tht this way of living drove them away fm other people?

if you do something radical to your face to potentially draw attention to it that also doesn't seem like a sign of insecurity.  1000% wrong IMO

I'd kiss every little dimple on her thighs all the time if she where mine btw. soon you would be bored! believe me. would you do tht also with thousands of eyes stuck on you judging your efforts and knowing your ass would be all over internet ?

For someone so judgmental I find it strange that you bother to watch her. You deem yourself worthy enough to critique her to the point of affecting her self esteem and to quote your words " not give a penny if she reads my comments and feel sad "  

You and I and everyone else who watches RLC don't have a devine  right to become personal in our remarks regarding the tenants, You self righteously critique her and ask Johnny 5 if he would like it if his daughter were to do the same as Leora, yet cannot see that YOU like everyone else on these sites and forums is a pervert or sexual deviant, so reverse your thinking and ask yourself what your daughter or wife would think if they knew you watched women like Leora. I'm sure they would understand and be sympathetic.😳

Like you, I also don't care what other people on this forum think of me or my views and opinions, but unlike you I do try not to deliberately upset or offend either the tenants of the apartments or other forum members. 

Peace .🙂

9 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

For someone so judgmental I find it strange that you bother to watch her. You deem yourself worthy enough to critique her to the point of affecting her self esteem and to quote your words " not give a penny if she reads my comments and feel sad "  

You and I and everyone else who watches RLC don't have a devine  right to become personal in our remarks regarding the tenants, You self righteously critique her and ask Johnny 5 if he would like it if his daughter were to do the same as Leora, yet cannot see that YOU like everyone else on these sites and forums is a pervert or sexual deviant, so reverse your thinking and ask yourself what your daughter or wife would think if they knew you watched women like Leora. I'm sure they would understand and be sympathetic.😳

Like you, I also don't care what other people on this forum think of me or my views and opinions, but unlike you I do try not to deliberately upset or offend either the tenants of the apartments or other forum members. 

Peace .🙂

my friend i buy from her what she is selling. thts why i watch her.

i express my opinion when people talk and behave as she is a goddess.

you tried to reverse my question to another question without answering. would you be ok (...sympathetic...) to your daughter if she chose this kind of living like the tenants?

you, me, and everybody in here we are taking advantage of the tenants and their lazy lives in front of  the cams. OF COURSE WE ARE PERVERTS! and OF COURSE THEY ARE SELLING THEIR GOODS!

people in here hide their obssesions behind love words. they are more "dangerous" than me being "judgemental" as you call me.

i judge what i watch with good intention. if my opinion is negative doenst mean i have bad intentions. i m not a hater. i m just trying to be the balance opposite the obssesed / hungry guys who see leora as goddess.

29 minutes ago, curious said:

maybe of topic

i receive a notification tht jimbo4 quoted me here... but i dont see it.. and also i can see jimbo last visited cc 15/03/18

anyone could help?

f95f0152a717071f018b641c4da6faa7.png

Hi, Yes I did post in response to one of your items but then I lost interest and deleted it....It was nothing personal, I was only passing anyway.::)

• Like 1