Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

Pepe she pretty much never does it twice... wait for another day. Cheers :) She is amazing without a doubt. I keep waiting for her to spank herself or go anal with her dildo, doubt we'll ever get that lucky. She's a freak though no doubt which is great. Thanks RLC ;)

7 minutes ago, Franklyn said:

Pepe she pretty much never does it twice... wait for another day. Cheers :) She is amazing without a doubt. I keep waiting for her to spank herself or go anal with her dildo, doubt we'll ever get that lucky. She's a freak though no doubt which is great. Thanks RLC ;)

All good things come to those who wait. 😁

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Another round please Ms Goddess,  for Pepe ::)

It has happened not too long ago. She entertained us twice. Then, if I remember correctly, she attacked Paul in the hallway as soon as he came home. Attacking in a good way, of course.    ::)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Franklyn said:

Au contraire, she has bated many times twice in one day, sometimes 3 times in 24 hours. I think nothing turns her on more than bating so she will be very hot for the next few hours. She has been anal with a dildo just not the current one.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1