Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

39 minutes ago, Pepe said:

The holy trinity for me would be 3 times in one day.. I still hold at hope for this. 

Don't be such a greedy little skunk, she has completed three sessions in around twenty hours, minus sleep time of nine hours, so three in 11 hours ain't bad, even by your standards I wouldn't have thought. Unless of course you are the ultimate sex machine ???

Are you ?.

🤔😳😄

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pepe said:

The holy trinity for me would be 3 times in one day.. I still hold at hope for this. 

Well she has managed 3 sexual acts before whether it would be 2 with Paul - yes that has happened although incredibly rarely - and one bate or 2 bates and one with Paul. However I now can't remember if 3 bates in one day - if we define a day as The Goddess waking up (for there is no day before she wakes up) and when she sleeps so normally 12 p.m.- 5 a.m. her time + or - an hour either way - has ever being achieved but she has given us so much to remember she might have sneaked that particular treat past me and hamsters have to hibernate.

And once again I will point out to moaners that both of today's were best seen on Camera 1 and who else in RLC is that thoughtful :biggrin:.

The first one was too early for me but the second one was nicely timed and there is nothing better than seeing her fingers working while she shows her awesome behind.

Nack,I have a problem.

Gone

The requested resource
/images/2018/04/12/774a230f097e989241f2420b0841ba2d.jpg
is no longer available on this server and there is no forwarding address. Please remove all references to this resource.

thank you...

22 hours ago, maikel said:

there is a bad ass girl "Chloe" on rlc  ,  sorry Leora but you will lose your no 1  position ! :exclamation:

Out of curiosity I had a good look at Chloe, she reminds me a little of Maya, she has been watching Leora I would imagine and picking up a few tips along the way, but she isn't a Leora yet, no one is or will be in the near future, the only person who will topple Leora from the number 1 position will be Leora. 

She tries to change her repertoire when she can, but it seems sometimes as if she gets bored with certain sexual positions, for instance, Anal played a large part for a few months, with fingers and dildo, but since she got the new dildo's/ vibro's she doesn't seem interested in her arse any longer, and finger sucking and licking is the newest habit, 

Now, I am certainly not complaining, but wouldn't it be nice if she encompassed everything she knows into a session sometimes, she is the boss, let her show the pretenders to her title what they have to match up to,

Life is tough at the top, and only the best get there, but the extraordinary know how to stay there, 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I don't fault Paul. I don't know their situation.

If she was my wife, I would not share her with others on the Internet, I would not deal with RLC, I would provide her with a garden where her flowers would bloom and a modest but comfortable house, blah, blah, blah. But I have a different circumstance than they will never know.

Plus, my German sucks and I can't remember much of it, and I can't read Cyrillic. Poor little Squirrel is too old for her anyhow. I'd just like to see her and Paul do better than RLC, and that wouldn't include her being a cam girl in some other "real-life" forum.

It doesn't matter that your German sucks. What matters is that Leora sucks.

Yea...you are getting too old. :)